Amethi police station arrested by district criminal
Report send by District Corencepodent Ram Shanker jaiswal
Amethi(Utkarsh Dhara).On 23.09.2020, under the direction of Superintendent of Police Amethi Shri Dinesh Singh, supervision of Additional Superintendent of Police Shri Dayaram Saroj and under the leadership of jurisdictional Amethi Shri Manoj Kumar Yadav, for the operation of crime and criminals, P Shyam Sundar By Muay HamarahOn the information of the informer, district criminal Dipak Gupta's son Chedilal, village Jungle Ramnagar police station and district Amethi were arrested from Ramnagar Benipur Road at around 08:30 am. Legal action is being taken by the police station Amethi.
Action taken by the police -
- • Case number 437/20 Section UP 10 Gunda Control Act Police Station and District Amethi.
Criminal history of the accused -
- 1.Case No. 574/16 Section 147,148,323,452,504,506 Bhadvi and 3 (1) d, 3 (2) 5 SC / ST Act Police Station and District Amethi.
- 2. Case Number 622/17 Section 147,323,504,506 Bhadwi Police Station and District Amethi.
- 3. Case No. 311/18 Section 394 Bhadwi Police Station and District Amethi.
- 4.Case number 238/19 Section 147,308,323,504,506 Bhadwi Police Station and District Amethi.
- 5. Case No. 338/20 Section 308,323,504, Bhadvi and 3 (1) d, 3 (1) d, 3 (2) V K SC / ST Act Police Station and District Amethi